Little Dewey

DeweytheLion

The Biggest Smallest Kitten
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is nothing I can say now that I haven't written to you on paper before. I just can't believe how such a strong kitten like you couldn't stay. Though there have been more before, they didn't hurt as much as your death did. You were so sweet, little boy. And so good. Whatever lies before you in the afterlife, I can only pray it's good enough for you.
May you only dream of loving memories and the time you spent with me.
I love you, little lion!

20170531_150614.jpg 1 day
20170602_105514.jpg 4-5 days old
IMG_20170629_121536_027.jpg 12 days old

IMG_20170617_205005_377.jpg 19 days old

20170625_142300.jpg and the last picture ever taken of you & your fuzzy ferret butt. 27 days old.

We miss you, tiny buddy. :(
Snapchat-1614328753.jpg

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that sweet little thing, God must've needed an Angel in Heaven, perhaps for a child who also passed on, or someone who needed a sweet little baby to have and hold. I would also be devastated, but for some reason it was time for him to go already....

May your heart heal a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright:

razzle1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
RIP Little Dewey. This made me cry. I was just crying about my specials boy i lost then i read this and cried more

kathy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DeweytheLion

Adult Cat
Purraise
RIP Little Dewey. This made me cry. I was just crying about my specials boy i lost then i read this and cried more

kathy
I'm sorry about your special boy :( May they both rest in peace. :hearthrob:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I was following Dewey's thread, and I'd like you to know that Dewey has a special place in my heart. He may have been a tiny kitten, but inside, he was as brave and strong as a lion. :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet, special, brave little lion! For him to leave now feels like a story with no end, it doesn't make sense to the heart. I cry for one so tiny to leave this earth, but he had love to send him on his way and for him to keep in his tiny heart, to treasure and to comfort. I pray that the Rainbow Bridge will welcome him with new friends and family to guide him and play, as all kittens do, he deserves only the best. He struggled here on earth but soars with the eagles now, nothing will ever again bring him pain. Thank you for giving him love and care, you will be blessed for your kindness. RIP sweet Dewey, the world is a little darker with your passing, but the heavens light up with your presence. You will forever be held in loving hearts, sleep tight, little warrior!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DeweytheLion

Adult Cat
Purraise
What a sweet, special, brave little lion! For him to leave now feels like a story with no end, it doesn't make sense to the heart. I cry for one so tiny to leave this earth, but he had love to send him on his way and for him to keep in his tiny heart, to treasure and to comfort. I pray that the Rainbow Bridge will welcome him with new friends and family to guide him and play, as all kittens do, he deserves only the best. He struggled here on earth but soars with the eagles now, nothing will ever again bring him pain. Thank you for giving him love and care, you will be blessed for your kindness. RIP sweet Dewey, the world is a little darker with your passing, but the heavens light up with your presence. You will forever be held in loving hearts, sleep tight, little warrior!
Thank you so much for this...

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Godspeed over Rainbow Bridge, little Dewey. You have returned to the ancestors and will frolic and play with those yet to be born. You left this world with a name, knowing love, kind touches, soothing voices, comfort and care. You are part of something bigger now - your TCS family mourns you worldwide, as we do our other departed kitties. :angel: