Little Boy Cont'd

Bojim

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry mods if this is not the way to go but I can't get my replies to work (I think) and I keep getting logged off. I'll figure it out later. Promise.

I just wanted to thank all of you that replied to my post. You all are very kind and I know you have all gone through this, some many times. The kind words are appreciated and it did help me to write it out. I am getting better day by day but every so often I remember that look of fear and confusion on his so sweet face. I realize that it's not the last time but I hope they all pass because of old age. I wanted to grow old with him, but the others need me just as much. His brother was laying in the grass next to Tango's resting place yesterday and I could see Tango licking his brothers head like he used to. Milo had that same contented look on his face. No more bad thoughts!! Again thank you all and know that I can feel the good vibes coming from you all. Oh yeah, thanks for making cry again. :-)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We always hope there is a little comfort in what we post, we know the suffering way too well. We have no choice though but to go forward, but we know that we will always carry them with us. May God bless and hold all of them until we meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you are healing a bit more each day, it takes a long time. Words cannot express how sad and heartbroken we feel when they pass on, but the good thoughts and memories eventually overtake the bad ones.

All of our kitties spirits are still here with us, they visit us and gently let us know "we are still here in spirit with you, and we are FINE now".

God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bojim

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
  1. May God bless and hold all of them until we meet again!
And we will :-)