Little Bit.....FeLv kitty...not thriving

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

*Sigh* Guys, keep those vibes coming that Bit can hold on until the TF gets a good hold on her. She's very weak this morning, still very, very ill......and I can't help but be afraid that I may lose her before it even has a chance to work much on her...
Keeping my fingers crossed...she is really so lovely, she reminds me of the most special girl of my heart, my Bookie (RB).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Susan, Pat.....I really don't know what I'd do without my friends here at TCS right now........Like I told Susan this morning, this is one of those days that if I worked for someone else, I'd probably just call in sick to stay with her, but when you work for yourself, that isn't even an option. *Sigh*

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy,

Can you manage to dash home once or twice during today? I wish I were closer (though today is nuts...and I need to get back to what I've got to do).

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of all days, today I can't.....I'm stuck here without a ride until 5.......urgh. It's not like there's anything I can do, and honestly, if she were to pass in my arms today, I think I'd just have a sobbing, bawling breakdown Now mind you, if you'd asked me, the night before she got out of the house on hub, I really didn't expect her to make it thru the night, and she fooled me, so maybe she'll do it again...*crosses fingers*

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, guys, admittedly, this post isn't an update on Bit, more of an update on her meowmy. I'm not doing too good this evening, my friends......I'm depressed and worried sick about my baby. All I have wanted to do for most of the day is cry, every time I think about her, and that's totally unlike me. I'm sensitive by nature, but not usually this bad! I'll be leaving here in less than an hour, dropping hub off at the bakery, then going home to pick up some things for our dinner with the landlord. Guys, if I go home, and Bit has passed to the RB on me, I don't know how I'm going to make it thru dinner tonight! If she has, I'd love to just not go, but that isn't an option, not at all. Hub doesn't really understand my attachment, and the landlord/landlady really don't, they don't have pets of any sort....sigh, if you guys can spare any thoughts, prayers, vibes, whatever, please send them my way......firstly that maybe Bit has fooled me again, but if she hasn't that I won't have a total meltdown before I can get back home?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Cindy sweetie you've been on my mind all day as well

You have every vibe i have heading Little Bits ways right now

But God forbid anything has happend when you get home, don't go through with the dinner Cindy because you couldn't concentrate, and if no one understands then thats their problem because you know where all here for you no matter what!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, just a quick bit of good news, Bit is still with us, a wee bit peeved 'cause I took time to poke some of that "high calorie, high nutrient" paste down her, but still here! Thanks guys, I'm convinced that TCS vibes work!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww Cindy sending loads of vibes Little Bit's way - keep holding on baby and let mommy give that special magic paste because it's good for you

Sending all the vibes I can muster Cindy

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy, I'm so glad to hear good news. When I read that she wasn't doing well, I was afraid to keep reading. Mega vibes heading your way from me and my crew.
Come on Little Bit, you can do it!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy,
I just got home, so glad to get past the "don't know what I am going to do if" post to see that she's still with you. Thank heaven.

Keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers,

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much you guys, for caring so much about me and my wee lil' girl! She's still here and alert, and Meowmy finally figured out part of the reason for the panicked mood that she's been in all day, it was a precursor to a full blown, puke-your-guts-up-can't-stand-light-or-noise migraine that hit about an hour ago, just as we finished dinner! I don't normally panic liike I did this evening, thank God, but I think all the worry combined with the impending migraine just did a number on me. Thanks again guys, for listening to me, and holding my hand when I needed it the most....now I'm going to go take somethng else for this headache and go to bed!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Cindy,

Honey really wished I was there for you today, please do know that I have been thinking about you all day. I know this can't be easy for you. I really hope Lil bit keeps improving. You are both in my thoughts.

Sleep well!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, sorry I didn't update this morning, I woke up late and dragged out 'cause of the headache meds, so didn't have time to. Lil' miss is still holding her own, she has started fighting me some when I give her the TF, so I call that a good thing! She's showing some intrest in food, so hopefully in a day or so, she can get her TF in it instead of via syringe!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keep on keepin' on, Little Bit!! I so hope that TF can grab hold in time.
Meanwhile, Cindy, you and your wee girl are in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.