Little Bit.....a gentle little angel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys, I'm doing better with it, or was until I dreamed about her early this morning. I dreamed that I was walking through the kitchen and she was lying there in her favorite spot......was thinking, I've got to go tell my TCS friends that she's alive and well!
then I woke up.....

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy, I'm so sorry to read this, please rest in peace Little Bit. She's now free from any pain and suffering, please take comfort in that.

gizmoe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Lil bit. My heart and prayers are with you both

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy, I'm so sorry for your loss. And I'm sorry I didn't see this before I PM'd you asking about lil bit. Someday you will all be together again.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy, I am still hugging you.....still......but I know in my gut that this dream was a good sign, it's a good dream, sweetie. She's happy and at peace now and telling you so.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy,
for some reason, i didn't even see this thread till today. be comforted that Little Bit had a great year with you - let your other furbabies console you for your loss...

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really sorry! I am missing my Corkie so much I am still crying 6 weeks later. I still expect to see her on her kitty post looking at me. At least my baby had just turned 15 but to be just a year is not right! No hwhere near enough time to hug and hold her.

May I ask what happened? I really am sorry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

I am really sorry! I am missing my Corkie so much I am still crying 6 weeks later. I still expect to see her on her kitty post looking at me. At least my baby had just turned 15 but to be just a year is not right! No hwhere near enough time to hug and hold her.

May I ask what happened? I really am sorry!
Thanks,E. Laureen, and Heidi too!

Heidi, my sweet girl was FeLv positive. Funny thing is, my Tigs is too, but he got over his sickness that had him down last July and is thriving. My girl just didn't have it in her to beat it. Thanks for asking!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Play well at the Bridge, little one.

Cindy, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby.

My prayers that you recover.