littermate organic additive

sydcalliz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I saved thousands of dollars with a litter additive called Littermate made in Howard Lake, Minnesota but the company phone number is disconnected.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the company? hopefully, they're still in business.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Their website isn't loading either, so you may be out of luck. What does it do that it's saved you so much money? Maybe someone else knows a similar product that you could try.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sydcalliz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The litter clumped so well that a complete box change was not needed as often. Without my Littermate the urine just doesn't clump well enough. It's too bad.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Have you tried different kinds of litter? Some clump much better than others.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sydcalliz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd be open to suggestions. I've used Scoop Away, unsented.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fresh Step is the only thing I use. Any variety. Clumps well, the only complaint I have is that they should have more unscented kinds.

Tidy Cats just smells terrible to me, even brand new in the jug. Smells like it's already been used lol. Nothing I've tried clumps as well. :)

mysie brown

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My soon to be sis in law is looking for this too. Does anyone have the container it came in with a contact address on it? Maybe writing them will illicit some answers. 

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Fresh Step is the only thing I use. Any variety. Clumps well, the only complaint I have is that they should have more unscented kinds.

Tidy Cats just smells terrible to me, even brand new in the jug. Smells like it's already been used lol. Nothing I've tried clumps as well. :)
It may be time to start experimenting with different litters if the litter additive is no longer available.

planodebbie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am looking for them as well.  I've called and emailed.  Phone is no longer working.  No response to email.  Website is down.

I don't know what to do now.  This has kept my house odor free.  I'm almost out.  I ordered at the beginning of this year and actually got an email from the seller.

I will try and chase it down to see if I can find out what happened.  So far, no luck.  :-(

evss

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have the address. I also can not find them but I did not write them. ADDRESS IS 22484 Nelson Rd. Detroit Lakes MN. 56501  Name on card is Ted Kiebke {inventor} If you find them let me know.

allyka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A month or more ago, Got a call from someone asking me if I was still interested in the product.  It was a great product.  I quit using it a few years ago when the scent changed.  When I called to ask, the woman insisted that the product had not changed, that the fresh smell was the same and then became unnecessarily defensive and argumentative about the issue of how it smelled (e.g. whether it was "scented" or "natural").  I had both an older and the new bottle of the product.  The difference was apparent, tho both were pleasant.  The two were probably equally functional, but the exchange created distrust in the representations by the seller and I stopped being a customer.

evss

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Not the same stuff I'm looking for . The stuff I want looks like cornmeal, you add it to the litter and you do not have to change your litter for months. It really works .No odor and you just scoop out the waste.Still looking for it, sure wish someone can help.

evss

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thats it, but I'm having a hard time ordering it. The web  sight is not working and the phone # is disconnected.  Thanks I'll keep trying.

bworden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm looking for this also! I miss it so much because the clumping litter is so fine and it doesn't do as good of a job. The clumps just fall apart. I'm hoping someone can find out the scoop. ha, ha.

bworden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found it! Just an update that the product formerly known as "Litter Mate" is now known as "LitteRemedy." The business was apparently bought by a company in Wisconsin. I was contacted by the people who are distributing the product in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area because I was on the Litter Mate customer list. I met up with them and bought 50 lbs of it. The distributors in MN have a Facebook page called "Remedy Twin Cities" and their email address is: [email protected]. The company in Wisconsin is called K-Kat Innovative Pet Products. The website is k-kat.com. On the site it says: To order LitteRemedy, please contact Marie at (608) 606-1370 or [email protected]. Hope that helps! I'm so happy to be able to use this product again.