Litter size

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Katie, Alice and her babies r beautiful glad evrythings ok now. Now, can anyone help me please? My Layla is pregnant! she is near the final stages of pregnancy but doesnt look HUGE. The babies are moving alot and i can see movement in at least 3 places.
I am so excited i want to try and get an idea of how many babies will come? its her 1st litter....and also does anyone know about genetics?? Layla is pure white...the father is black and white. Is it likely that the babies will be white? could they be any other colour except blk/ white? If anyone can help me i will really appreciate it as curiosity and waiting is KILLING ME!!! lol.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by sully

Katie, Alice and her babies r beautiful glad evrythings ok now. Now, can anyone help me please? My Layla is pregnant! she is near the final stages of pregnancy but doesnt look HUGE. The babies are moving alot and i can see movement in at least 3 places.
I am so excited i want to try and get an idea of how many babies will come? its her 1st litter....and also does anyone know about genetics?? Layla is pure white...the father is black and white. Is it likely that the babies will be white? could they be any other colour except blk/ white? If anyone can help me i will really appreciate it as curiosity and waiting is KILLING ME!!! lol.
Sully if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you can start a new thread where
it says ' new thread' and ask all the questions you need for your baby girl.
That way you will get the answers you need rather than being confused by other
peoples answers.

cband5cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know it's a bit late to respond and am sure Alice has had her kits long ago. Hope all went well. But, what they say about size, age, number of pregnancies, etc. I'm not sure. I have one girl (Moon Pie, an abandoned cat in my neighborhood). I should give up the ghost on calling her "stray". Anyway, she has had 2 litters (that I know of). She is currently caring for her latest litter born last Thursday. Moonie is probably around 5 years old and she's small (about 7 pounds). This latest litter, she was absolutely massive. I thought she would blow up. Gladly, she didn't but did give birth to NINE KITTENS!!!! I have never seen so many and wouldn't have figured her big enough for that many. She didn't seem much smaller last time and only had 3 So....it only goes to show. There really is no telling. One thing is, you really can't even guess what the babies will look like unless you have a good idea who daddy is.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
will you be getting her spayed now that she has decided your home is her home, once the kittens are old enough.