Litter Comparison

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goblues27

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sissy's Mommy

We usually do it once a week or so. That's usually enough to keep the odors out - keep in mind, I only have one cat, not sure if you have more than that. If you do, I might recommend a couple times a week just because of the more frequent cleaning/using of the litter box.
I only have one cat. Of course I don't know if I'm putting in a lot or a little. Since the litter is unscented, I guess I little more is ok. Kitty (Neko) is using it, so I guess all is good so far.

deljo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I recently bought the new Tidy Cats, scoopable, multiple cat litter. This is the one that is not supposed to crumble. Well there is no dust, it controls odor well, but as with all litter it does track somewhat. Price was $10.99 for a 28# bucket at petsmart. I think I'll stay with this one for a while. With some of the litter I've used the cats would come out smelling like ammonia. I scoop twice a day. When I scooped this AM my Juno was in the box and I had to wait for her to finish. About 10 min. later she was back in the box. She doesn't like to use it if there is anything in it. Picky cat. I have found that they use the box mainly at night. When I get home from work there is hardly any clumps in it, but lots in the morning.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gomer

Oh that would be awesome if they carried it around here! Was it the same brand as the cat litter? If I know exactly what to ask for, I might be able to find a vet that can order it in for me.

Thanks!
It's the same brand name and made by the same company.