Litter brand

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"Feline Pine" is my litter of choice after trying clay, silicon, scoopable clumping, etc etc. I like the fact that its made from wood, it is all hard pellets so does not track until it gets well used and even then its not hard to sweep or vaccum, controls oder well, and wont hurt them if they lick it or eat it or breath it like the ones above. I am not sure if we tried corn litter or not, but after finding this one I doubt I will ever try another. This stuff is just to dang easy to clean out of the litter box.. stick it in a garbage bag, give it a tap, perhaps rinse it in the tub once in awhile, and your done.
The bag claims its flushable if you scoop the solids as well, hard to beat if you ask me. Good luck!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Same here... my Baylee is 6 months old, I've had her for 3 months and we've used clumping litter off and no. A little bit gets on her nose but that's about it.
Cable's 5 months old, & no problems with clumping litter. mine use Arm & Hammer. i tried The World's Best Cat Litter. the hallway box still has that kind... & they won't use that box! also, i felt the odor control was better w/Arm & Hammer.