Lion Cub Webcam

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! There is only one baby there right now. Looks like Mom had dug a bit of a hole and the baby was sleeping in it. Now it's managed to crawl out and is crying looking for Mom. S/he has been trying to nurse on the back wall! Poor baby!

I wonder where Mom and the 3 other babies are?

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Awww! There is only one baby there right now. Looks like Mom had dug a bit of a hole and the baby was sleeping in it. Now it's managed to crawl out and is crying looking for Mom. S/he has been trying to nurse on the back wall! Poor baby!

I wonder where Mom and the 3 other babies are?
That's what I was wondering! This is the first time I have checked the link and I just see the one crying.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it found Mom just off the left of the screen. I see a little tail that was moving, but now it's still. So maybe s/he is having a snack

I wish there was a way to pan the camera or zoom in and out to get a wider view.

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow. I opened it, saw the baby alone, and about 10 people just went in put the baby in a bucket and started taking pictures.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I see Mom but no babies
She's front and centre, so maybe the babies are off the screen.

EDIT: After a few yawns and a little face wash, she got up and wandered toward the camera. She stopped to sniff the ground occasionally and then wandered off camera.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the camera is off. I just see a black screen. I waited awhile but after about 30 seconds, I gave up. I will try later

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just checked and the camera is back up. The setting has changed from just a wall to include some trees. But I don't see the mom and her cubs just now.