Lily's birthing story with PICS!!!!

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I named all 9 of my babies but still managed to give them all up. I wouldn't have been able to stand them not having names.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are just so sweet, they need names just out of fairness to them....they aren't just things, they are my little babies
They have won my heart and I know that in the coming weeks they will steal my heart away with their cutenss and all
I can't wait till they start climbing into bed with me LOL.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For me, as long as I know they are going to loving, responsible homes, I'll be fine giving them away. I would love to keep them, but 12 cats is a little much for me LOL

whitepwny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

For me, as long as I know they are going to loving, responsible homes, I'll be fine giving them away. I would love to keep them, but 12 cats is a little much for me LOL
12 cats is a little much for anyone!!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CC12

Awww what a sweet looking bunch.8 is a lot to handle. Are you keeping any?
Famous last words. 8 here too.
We will have to compare notes.

whitepwny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw you say in another thread that you are holding out on posting some pics!!! Overload us with them! I love looking at the pics, as I am waiting soooo anxiously to see my own! =o)

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhitePwny

I saw you say in another thread that you are holding out on posting some pics!!! Overload us with them! I love looking at the pics, as I am waiting soooo anxiously to see my own! =o)
More photos are certianly in order
I definately love that Tabby with that marbly pattern. They are ALL adorable tho.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok Ok, I will post more pics of them...I just thought I would be hogging the limelight with putting more on so soon. They are six days old today and wow, they sure have grown. When I do post more pics, I will start a new thread

You guys have been so wonderful and supportive throughout her pregnancy and birth. I tell everyone about "this cat forum" and tell them all I've learned that I didn't know about pregnancy and birth. My husband probably thinks I've gone insane because I'm sooooo into these babies. And like I've said before, I've had cats my whole life (almost 39yrs of it) and there is always something I learn when I'm on the forums.

Pics will come in a bit!!