Lily needs your vibes!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emb_78

Lily is going to a foster home today!!! She is eating well, and slowly getting better!!
That's terrific news. It'll be a much better environment for her to recover and have her kittens in. I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed for her and her kittens.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Lily is going to a foster home today!!! She is eating well, and slowly getting better!!
I´m so sorry Erin...
...Recent I see your thread...

BUT my Best wishes to her doesn´t chance!!!
....I hope she has a soon recovery!!!

GO Lily GO!

mercymanic

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh that is SUCH good news! It's rare that a pregnant kitty gets adopted. Kudos to her new family for taking on the extra resposibility!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is wonderful news.
Please keep us posted about her progress if you stay in touch with her new family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have even better news!!! Lily is coming to my house tomorrow!!! She will be staying her for at least 3 months... I will send pictures soon. Her babies are due in a couple weeks!!! I can't wait!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I have even better news!!! Lily is coming to my house tomorrow!!! She will be staying her for at least 3 months... I will send pictures soon. Her babies are due in a couple weeks!!! I can't wait!!
how fun for you! can't wait to see pix!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're so kind to take her in! I hope she makes a full recovery and all her kittens are healthy! {{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!!!
I have pictures posted in Fur pic's!!! She is doing great!!!

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Erin, I am glad to hear Lily is doing better.

When you foster, how do your cats handle having new ones in the house?

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DazeeMazeeGraze

Erin, I am glad to hear Lily is doing better.

When you foster, how do your cats handle having new ones in the house?
My cats are pretty good about it. But I have her in a cage right now, and let her have her time out alone in my "cat room". She is still sick and I don't want her running around!

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know if I should start a new thread or not. She was playing today with some toys. She loves swating at my babies!
It makes me happy to see her so alert and happy!! I'm just a little concerned about the infected milk gland though. It doesn't look like it has gone down in size at all. Her past litter is probably about 10 weeks old now. She just has the one gland that is about the size of a ping pong ball.
It just makes me a little nervous. But I have never had such an easy time giving a cat pills!!! She is awesome!!!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH!!!!! I was reading....and reading....and reading... all the posts and am SO surprised and happy that Lily survived and is now at your house!! You are an angel, for SURE! I hope she keeps doing OK. Poor little Lily! She is so lucky to have you!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH!!!!! I was reading....and reading....and reading... all the posts and am SO surprised and happy that Lily survived and is now at your house!! You are an angel, for SURE! I hope she keeps doing OK. Poor little Lily! She is so lucky to have you!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hurray for you, Erin!!! I feel so much better that Lily is in your care! {{{Prayers & vibes}}} on a speedy recovery, and the best results possible for the oncoming kittens - they are all enduring so much.
Is it possible for you to put warm, moist packs on Lily's infected milk gland? I did that once for a stray that I took in; she would lay against a warm wash cloth moistened with a mild saline solution. It seemed to give her relief, although I credit the antibiotics for the cure. Also, I put Vit.E on the swelling & let her eat the rest of the capsule (this was the same treatment that I used on myself when I got an impacted milk duct - very painful situation! Poor Lily - she has my sympathy!)
And thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!!!!