Lille'un in my kitchen!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Linda, Karen, Colleen, emb_78, Chris, Stephanie, Lei, Susan and mercy!

Tibby and Molly are doing really well! We have had a supervised visit and things went well - Tibby just stared from his hammock and then fell back to sleep and Molly peeped around the corner!

Lille'un just had a bit of a nosy around and then went to sleep on the chair!

Admittedly there was a bit of hissing, but I know that this isn't a bad thing!

Colleen, Molly does look grumpy, doesn't she!
Tibby is always making Molly do the dirty work! It's a good job she's brave - she's cornered a dog before now!

Stephanie, Tibby and Molly want to say a great big thank you to Sierra for all her help and support! They're always saying to me that Sierra did such a brave job accepting her sister, that they will try to do the same!

Susan, yes he will be staying if his meowmy doens't appear!
I couldn't let him go without a home, could I now?!

Mercy, I'll be trying to get the video out soon - my connection was sooooo slow yesterday that uploading was impossible! (stupid dial-up!!
) As soon as PMs are back or you have yahoo IM, send me your email and i'll add you to the list!

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww great new photos! The three of them look so perfect together too, just imagine them curled up together in front of the fire on a cold night

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Clare!
It would be nice to get them curled up together, but all three lie straight out!
I'm hoping they will one day though!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, I love these latest pictures with the funny narrations!

Lille'un definitely seems eager to play with his new siblings! Glad your duo is now a trio

mercymanic

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mercy, I'll be trying to get the video out soon - my connection was sooooo slow yesterday that uploading was impossible! (stupid dial-up!! ) As soon as PMs are back or you have yahoo IM, send me your email and i'll add you to the list!
Aww, I know all too well how much dial up sucks. I got lucky, My employers at my live in job have high speed DSL, so now I do too. I'm getting sooo spoiled. One day I'm gonna have to move out. I will be just lost without all these tech toys I could never afford on my own. [email protected]

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Susan, eilcon, Amy, Dazee and manic!

Lille'un now has a prospective name - not sure if I mentioned it yesterday?!

He is presenly trying Willow out for size!
Going well so far, but he comes to me no matter what I say!

i'll try to get some more pictures today!

manic: Woa! You have nice employers!!! I bet you will definitely miss it when you finally have to leave! But until then, make sure you relish every moment of it!