Lilith Update

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
They're so adorable! It's great that you're going to be keeping all three and that the kittens are thriving. :clap::clap::clap:

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my that 2nd picture is just the sweetest thing ever! Sounds like they're both doing well

pisces7386

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Adorable!! Are you keeping all of them? We ended up keeping two from our litter of 4 in August- we are glad we kept two because they keep each other busy when mom is tired and wants to be left alone. 

If you are looking to save money on getting them fixed you can check with the local shelter; ours has a program where they give out $50 off coupons that most of the local vets accept. Another hint for when you get Lilith fixed- our kittens didn't seem to want to wean so we ended up making a tube top dress for Bub to wear. We cut the toe off one of my husband's tube socks and cut holes for her legs.  After the kittens were eating solid food nicely we put Bub's dress on her for longer and longer periods each day. We also used the sock after her surgery to keep her from licking the stitches and the kittens from sucking on her stitches (although that was mostly at night when we couldn't watch them).  Our vet liked the idea and just told us to make sure it stayed clean. This was the first version without the leg holes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nyghthawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Excellent idea! And I have a lot of mismatched socks. LOL
We are keeping the boys, yes. Unfortunately, the local shelters don't give out vouchers. I've checked. A lot of people are telling me to send my cats across the border into the US to have the procedures done, but I'm concerned about the amount of stress that would place on them...that's a 4 hour drive just to get to the border! So it means I'll pay higher prices for the procedures, but at least it won't be as stressful for them.

sez2929

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww I love that proud look they give, it means she will be an absolutely beautiful Mum! My girl is like that, her babies are 6 weeks and they are just lovely, so gentle and friendly. A birman x ragdoll, definitely the best of both worlds :) Congratulations!!