Life really bites right now!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just really need to vent! I am under so much stress and I jsut cannot take it. I have the constant feeling that I am going to puke and I don't have any illness other than stress. Everything was going pretty good until I checked my bank statemnt. The electric bill I payed on line LAST WEEK just came out of my account and caused me to over draft twice! $70 bucks gone!
But that isn't anyone's fault but mine. I should have made sure it was out before I spent more money. So I am over that I guess. There is a million things to do before Lee flies out on the 3rd and then I don't have anyone to help me with anything. Luckily Lee will be making more money and be able to help pay more bills than he is now being on unemployment.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I hate that feeling of anxiety where every nerve feels like it is about to break. Take deep breaths, concentrate on one task at a time, and feel comfortable to come here and vent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I do feel comfortable coming here to vent. I have been very weepy and emotional lately anyways and this doesn't help at all! I have cried about Lee leaving everynight this week! I keep coming to work puffy eyed and exhausted. My mom keeps asking if I am alright and i know she means well but if she asks again I am going to scream!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Honey, I wish there was something I could do to help.........someday this will be all behind you.........but right now, just take some time for yourself to relax.........and of course chocolate works wonders........

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know this feeling all too well
like they say, when it rains it pours! Like Susie said, soon this will all be behind you- look forward! and breathe deeply

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww I am sorry you are going threw a hard time i will send you some good vibes in hopes that things get a little easier for you. )))~~*GOOD VIBE*~~(((

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have an automatic payment set up or do you go in and put the payment date in yourself?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I payed it myself but my insurance is atuomated and I always for get that it comes out on the 25th.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how it is - some days recently I just thought I was going to lose it completely as so many things have gone wrong over the last four months that I can't believe it. We have to be there for each other ( thank heaven for TCS) and know that somewhere sometime there will be a way out.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been having the same feelings, i feel like puking at work, and i get so dizzy, then out of no where i will get hunger attacks.
My heart beats faster and i just want to lose it.
With everything going on at home and the move its so stressing!

everything will turn out OK! i promise

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel much better now. I know if I need money I can go to my parents but I hate to do that. Life goes on!

Thanks for the support everyone!