Life just gets better...

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you will be able to get surgery to get it fixed! Good luck!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am soo sorry all of these things are happening at once hon
BUT hopefully once this surgery is through, you will be able to do many things you couldn't before! How wonderful would that be to get to be able to lead a more normal life and do the things you love!
I have no doubt you will be just fine! It sounds like you have some wonderful medical people looking after you- i'm sure they'll do a great job and have you back on your feet in no time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband keeps joking and asking why he didn't get the extended warranty with me.
He reckons he should have checked under the hood a bit better, and if he had have, he would have gone for a different model

I've had at least one lot of surgery for the last 4 years, and next year is heart surgery, then the year after will hopefully be baby number 2 (don't know if I'll have to go a c section), but that'll be 8 lots of surgery in 6 years.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

My husband keeps joking and asking why he didn't get the extended warranty with me.
He reckons he should have checked under the hood a bit better, and if he had have, he would have gone for a different model

I've had at least one lot of surgery for the last 4 years, and next year is heart surgery, then the year after will hopefully be baby number 2 (don't know if I'll have to go a c section), but that'll be 8 lots of surgery in 6 years.
If it makes you feel better my husband says the same thing about me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At least I always get cool pics for everything... I have pics of the inside of my knee from the arthroscopy, photos we took post wisdom teeth op which are the top hit in Google when you search for them, photos the oral surgeon took of the inside of my mouth where he did the surgery because he was so fascinated by what he found, and heaps of heart pics.

You should see the cool 3d pic from my CT scan of my heart last week!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah, I'm glad you're getting this problem fixed, and scary as it is, I can well understand you're being excited about it. Sending lots of and prayers for you and your surgical team, for an uneventful surgery and recovery.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congratulations on being able to get something done! This will be exciting and scary. I wish you the best of luck! Not that you need it. This kind of thing is pretty routine. You'll do great!