Life Is Precious...

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an awful tragedy...I hope a miracle comes to this family quickly, and can breathe a new life into their little boy. This was hard to read, as it reminds me of a little guy I worked with last school year...he has a severe seizure disorder, and has to be followed night and day with an oxygen tank that prevents further neurological damage when seizure incidents arise. I was fortunate to only have one horrific seizure with him during the school day last year, and it was scary. He has most of them during the night, and is now with the teacher next door to my classroom...his seizure disorder is becoming worse each week, and he's a shell of what he was with me...he has lost so many skills and abilities that he had just a year ago. It's truly terrible, and having him as a student last year was the joy of my life...I no longer see that mischievious smile out of him that I once saw on a daily basis.

I pray that this little guy can come out of this in some way, and if not, that his parents can find some comfort and support for their devastation...what a difficult path they are on at this time.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even know what I'd do if that were my child..my son.

They'll be in my prayers.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I cannot imagine what that family is going through! To have such a decision to make for a 6 year old....he has not got to barely even experience life yet! I hope that some comfort may come to them in this awful time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone. We have heard nothing so far. I will let y'all know when we hear from them.

Gracias...que Dios los bendiga...
Hilda >^..^<

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband got a call earlier saying that they were going to remove all 15 of the life support machines the lil' one is on sometime today. I cannot imagine the heartbreak and this decision y'all. Someone said also that the child looks so peaceful and beautiful now.

Hilda >^..^<

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for the little boy and his family. And he probably looks so peaceful and beautiful now because he is not suffering any more.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little boy.
It's so heartbreaking that he never got the chance to grow up. I feel for his parents. I can't even imagine how devastating that would be.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His little life is over y'all. They just turned off all the machines about 5 minutes ago. Father, now that he is with you, keep this little one next to you, safe, forever.

Hilda >^..^<

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

His little life is over y'all. They just turned off all the machines about 5 minutes ago. Father, now that he is with you, keep this little one next to you, safe, forever.

Hilda >^..^<
Well that precious little boy is in Heaven now with Jesus and I have a feeling that Amber is looking out for him too.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sad when a young child passes on. They will be in our prayers and thoughts.