Lex passed away this morning...

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of little Lex. You both tried so hard. There really was nothing more to be done. It sounds like Lex knew more love in his short little life than some poor kitties know in lives that last much longer.

Rest in peace little man.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless his little heart
Lex you were obviously a very special angel to your foster mum, and always will be

Keep looking down on her, but have fun with all the other TCS kittens and cats who will mother you at your new home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I'm so sorry for your loss of little Lex. You both tried so hard. There really was nothing more to be done. It sounds like Lex knew more love in his short little life than some poor kitties know in lives that last much longer.

Rest in peace little man.
I really appreciate that! I am honored that I got to take care of him and love him,even if it wasn't for a long time. He was indeed very loved and will be missed by all of us....especially Kenzie & Keiko- they are still meowing and running around looking for Lex....it's sad to watch. I should have shown them Lex's body after he passed on so that they would know, but i didn't think about it at the time. They miss their little friend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Bless his little heart
Lex you were obviously a very special angel to your foster mum, and always will be

Keep looking down on her, but have fun with all the other TCS kittens and cats who will mother you at your new home

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Thankyou everyone. Ya'll have been so kind during this rough time. I started crying a bit when i read all of the kind things everyone had to say about little Lex and I. I love TCS soo much- every last one you you are just wonderful. I'm just glad now knowing that my little pink punk kitty will never have to have another seizure again or go through anymore pain. He was soo miserable the last two days...it was just aweful to watch him go downhill like that. I'm just glad my little baby isn't in anymore pain. Now he can play happily with the other kitties over the rainbow bridge....
you're so right Starry. my deepest condolences to you. Even though i don't know you well, i did keep upto date with little Lex's story & really do feel the loss today
your love for Lex (& your other furbabies) shines through in all your posts
i wish you the best of luck with your future fosters

Lex, you pink punk - RIP darling & i hope you're safe & happy now at rainbow bridge.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this, at least he knew love in his short time, and he is free from pain and suffering now. RIP little one.