Letting my cat out

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

angryc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your replies. But... I'll NOT get him neutered, never ever.
For many reasons... One reason is because I want a little boy from him before he dies

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There are SO many homeless kittens out there that could be adopted! That is absoluetly ridiculous! I know we all think of our cats as our children on here BUT you would do what was best for your child wouldn't you?

That is SO.........I have to bite my tongue or I will get into ALOT of trouble!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i really dont mean to offend but other than that are there any REALLY good reasons that you wont have him neutered? would you use your own female cat or someone elses? do you even know what kind of work taking care of kittens are?

why not just adopt a cat or foster? there are so many homeless and needy cats that want and need to be adopted or fostered. i know it wouldent be the same but maybe you could adopt a boy kitten that looks like him or something.

it is so important to not add to the over population of homeless cats. please please please reconsider your decision.

when my friend got her cat neutered, it didnt change his personality at all (except fot the wanting to get out all the time). please do what is responsible and best for your cat. he'll thank you for it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AngryC

Thank you for your replies. But... I'll NOT get him neutered, never ever.
For many reasons... One reason is because I want a little boy from him before he dies
Well, that is very selfish of you to think about yourself before the health and wellbeing of your cat.

Actually, to be honest, it surprises me that you are on this website. Clearly, you do not beleive in giving your furkids the best possible life.

I'm almost convinced that you are on here simply to cause a little angst. You are not even considering what we are saying to you, even if it's better for your cat.

I really want to say so much more, but instead a few of these will have to suffice

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, that is very selfish of you to think about yourself before the health and wellbeing of your cat.

Actually, to be honest, it surprises me that you are on this website. Clearly, you do not beleive in giving your furkids the best possible life.

I'm almost convinced that you are on here simply to cause a little angst. You are not even considering what we are saying to you, even if it's better for your cat.

I really want to say so much more, but instead a few of these will have to suffice
i totally agree with troutsmom

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why would you want a baby can from your cat when there's hundreds of cats out there that are abandoned everyday because noone wants them?
Are you willing to care for everyone of the litters your cat produces? Apparently not. IMO you are selfish and mean to your animal. You KNOW what is right, you came here for an answer and we gave you options, and still you are telling us that spaying is not an option. I hope your cat never gets out because you'll never know if he's bred or not. Then there will be MORE unwanted cats in the world because you didn't want to get your cat fixed. How sad..

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The original poster's question has been answered, and this thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.