Let's Vent!

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got a phone call today. From someone I used to go to school with. Nice enough person. HOWEVER- when half the conversation revolves around this person, and the first thing out of this person's mouth is "I have all A's- highest grade in the class" and my week has been crap- well I just don't want to deal with it. Never mind that I don't know when this person is being honest-(are you REALLY getting all A's- highest grade in the class b/c you've lied about it before) and when she's telling the truth.

Not to mention that these phone calls can last for well over an hour. And I didn't want to play therapist for that long.

So she calls. She says "guess who"? And you know what I did? I hung up. Bad me
Because I didn't want to deal with it today. Not after hearing my mom go on for the umpteenth time about my aunt and how they aren't getting along right now.

Then the phone rang 6 more times in the span of 2 hours. And I let the machine pick up. Bad me.

Hasn't rung for over an hour. Maybe the drama's done and she has the message that I'm DONE. I've never EVER done that to someone before, and I kind of feel bad. But I kind of don't becuase if I'd gone there with the conversation I would have just wound up feeling even crappier- and I don't know how much lower I can feel.

Cheryl

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((CHERYL)))
I am getting to that point with someone in my life.
Calls to talk about all her issues with strays at the place she lives I advise her to start TNR(place has offered to help with cost shes just got to trap and bring them in. works pt in the area where shelter is so its a no brainer...youd think. I get to hear about the latest litter being born.

Oh and back to the poop and lay in it dog.

Actually today seems to be going pretty well minus the smell in house from said dog(aired house out but he had gone sometime in middle of night)

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh... I'm in so much pain right now that I don't know what to do and how to be. I also ran out of my (prescription-) painkillers yesterday, but have been too sick to go to the drug store and get more. I should do million things but can't concentrate on anything, I should also sleep but can't do that either.

A friend of mine said some weird things today while we very quickly had a chat on messenger. I hope she was kidding or it was one of her crazy ideas which she will forget very soon. Bothers me though..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pick up my street every day of all the overnight trash the slobs in my 'hood have dropped on the street. I do this first thing out of bed and I go out in my bathrobe or whatever. A guy was driving down the street yesterday and he made a rude comment about my attire. I felt like ripping his head off, the big jerk. He's probably one of the losers who empties their car of trash in front of my house.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my mother treats me like crap coz i hve to live in her house, she refuses to speak to my partner, wont let him stay over yet whatever my younger brother says goes and his girlfriend is allowd to stay over

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^My mother was a real pain in the bum when I was a teenager. We were never close. But when I was 21, she died of cancer at age 44 and I've felt guilty ever since.

frankthetank

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My vent right now is everything....I am so sick of everything. Sick of being an emotional mess, sick of crying, sick of feeling alone and being alone. Sick of not having money and sick of being the only one trying.
BLAH.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by frankthetank

My vent right now is everything....I am so sick of everything. Sick of being an emotional mess, sick of crying, sick of feeling alone and being alone. Sick of not having money and sick of being the only one trying.
BLAH.
Watch this movie and you will feel better about your life when you see what difficulties these kids are living with.

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/My-Fl...?trkid=1537778

When I saw this movie, it really made me wonder what I have been feeling sorry for myself about during my life.