lets share pictures of our lovely expecting kitties =)

rebacatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So far it sounds like most of the cats on here were rescues so thank you all for helping these babies and moms.

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So far it sounds like most of the cats on here were rescues so thank you all for helping these babies and moms.
I guess it shows we're all nice people :D
Apart from Daisy and now her kittens the only other pets I have are lizards so not a threat with vaccines neutering, I may think about fostering as I don't work due to a disability and looking after Daisy has made me feel useful, I guess I'll see how I go letting these kitties go to a new home before I think about it further

lovehope37

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I guess it shows we're all nice people

Apart from Daisy and now her kittens the only other pets I have are lizards so not a threat with vaccines neutering, I may think about fostering as I don't work due to a disability and looking after Daisy has made me feel useful, I guess I'll see how I go letting these kitties go to a new home before I think about it further
Same! I have begun to feel useful since Mama came around. I have devoted much time in her.

feralfamilyofpi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Piper was a feral who avoided the trap. Yes she will be spayed and the babies too. She will also be an indoor cat now.

lovehope37

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@FeralFamilyofPi  Good! So you are planning to keep her? If so, thats awesome. She'll need all the love and attention.

My male cat is now 7 years old and still doesn't get along with the other cats inside the house. He seems to love them outside. That territorial cat, haha.

When should I introduce my cat to the kittens? Anyone have an estimated age?

My cat when he was 4-5 years old.

feralfamilyofpi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lovehope37 if I can't find her the most perfect home I will. I can't release her back to the streets. Very busy street! It's just that here she would would have to live in a small spare room because I'm full up with dogs and birds so idk if that is fair for her. But I will protect and keep her safe no matter what. Your cat is beautiful ! Love that nose!