Lets see your kitty close ups

charmed654321

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
These cheeks were made for pinching, and I can't walk by her without doing so. (This of course is Rocky Rockette, all cuddled up inside the pillowcase, and quite annoyed that I violated her hiding place to take this.

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Cagnes, all of your kitties are so beautiful. My favourite is Roscoe, though. What an outstanding looking boy.
Thanks!
Everyone who comes to my house seems to falls in love with Roscoe. I think it's the big dreamy green eyes & black eyeliner that does it... he's also such a sweetheart.
Ms SunLee looks stunning in your siggy! It's beautiful, I love the Asian feel of it with the cherry blossoms.

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I love them all too
Is that the same Maxie pic we used for the competition where I made him devilish?
Yes, it is the same pic, a few of the closeups I posted here are also in my siggy. I haven't taken new pics of my crew in ages!
I'm hoping to take some new phots soon... I just ordered a Canon Rebel XT over the weekend & I can't wait to get it & try it out!
So, once I learn how to use it, I'll be posting new pics... I've never used a SLR before, so I hope it's not too hard!

BTW.... If anyone is interested in seeing the beautiful "devilish" graphic that icklemiss did with that photo of Maxie, just click here.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I love them all too
Is that the same Maxie pic we used for the competition where I made him devilish?
Boomer you look devilish her. Your eyes are so blue

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've posted close-ups of my girls many times in other close-up threads, but not my boy!
ok, here's a glamour shot [getting a 5x7 of this one for the wall!]

one i took when he was on the sofa behind me... i think i surprised him!

on the cat tree, no flash - his eyes are green, but they look gold, here...

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful pictures everyone! I just had to post a close up I just took of Sash....

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Thanks! She's a stunning girl, so I took some pictures just for the joy of it. Her coloring is just beautiful. Her face reminds me of a lioness.

Well, heck, here she is:

Can you believe somebody actually gave this girl up? I would have been tempted to take her, but she's a very, very busy girl, and my house isn't cat-proofed enough for us to co-exist peacefully.
I would have taken that cat home no matter what... how unusual! I would have done whatever it takes... LOL Even ridiculous things.
Beautiful cat!!

Here's some of mine:

And my Dusky conure, Odo: