Let's see those fuzzy feet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More, I want to see more fuzzy feet. I just love them!!! I'll have to wait until I get home to see Stan's fuzzy feet, I can't play the video here at work.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to see if I can get a deent pic of Wickett's feet. He has lots of toe tufts but since he's black they seldom show up well in pics. He has so much fur on his feet that he tracks kitty litter EVERYWHERE!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Twix has semi-fluffy feet... not as much as the other kitties, but they're not short either.

Then here's Squeak who didn't want me to go until I took a picture of his fluffy chest.
"Mom, fluffy chests are better then fluffy feet!"

I wanna see more fluffy feet!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

very cute! Mine don't have "fuzzy feet" but LuckyGirl has the cutest pink & black spotted paw pads you'd ever see on a cat!
And Louie, the bottoms of all of his feet are solid black like he stepped in paint or something?!
Chip's & Pixel's are sorta fuzzy... i'll try to get pix tonite. but my other 2 are very shorthaired, non-fuzzy-footed kits... but Java has cute multicolored toes, & Cable's are black like Louie's!
Pixel

Mouse

Java

Cable

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Yes, Laureen, LuckyGirl's are like Java's and Louie, well I swear Cable is the girl version of him!
they do have similar markings, but to me, he definitely looks masculine. she's much daintier!