Let's see some Tuxedos (& other black & whites too!)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Oh my, Lightening is a gorgeous cat
I didn't realize that Pixel had that stripe going down her back
i've had people look thru the mesh top of her carrier & ask me if she was a skunk!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my, look at all the beautiful and handsome black and white kitties.

Here are my babies:

My handsome boy, Chester

And my gorgeous girl, Piper

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This was Sumo when he was 11 weeks old - he was the cutest little thing, and just the sweetest boy. My husband and I called the second one his "supermodel pose"!...

This is Geisha as a baby - looking like a bat - but a cute bat!

This was Sumo at one year old. He passed over the "Rainbow Bridge" just this past August. I miss him so much that these pictures are just making me cry....

And here's big brother and little sister together!

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katpaige

Everyone has such cute kitties, I'm very partial to b/w also. Our favorite was Joker. He had a black face with a white mustache that curled into a smile on both sides of his mouth line Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman. He was also one of the most loving cats that I have ever had and had the most character. His favorite nap spot was on top of my husband stomach. Cant wait to get enough posts to upload pics.
Katpaige, I am also new to this site! Only have five posts so far, ha ha.
But I have posted photos already. I believe you need a certain number of posts only to customize your avatar, but you can post pics anytime! I have! The moderators probably already sent you a note explaining how.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhhh my ex-bf from many years ago had a long-haired tuxedo called Rocky. He was called that because they got him from a shelter and his front leg had been broken - it had healed crookedly and he `rocked' from side to side when he walked!!!

He was SOOO beautiful I loved him even though he was a mental case most of the time.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Ohhhhhh my ex-bf from many years ago had a long-haired tuxedo called Rocky. He was called that because they got him from a shelter and his front leg had been broken - it had healed crookedly and he `rocked' from side to side when he walked!!!

He was SOOO beautiful I loved him even though he was a mental case most of the time.
Rocky got his name b/c it was the only one my husband and I could agree on!
He is also called the rock and jabroni! He came from the shelter originally called "squeakers" due to a noise he likes to make. My husband has a thing about naming cats after his favorite rock stars and wrestling stars.