Let's see some senior kitties!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwww, LANCE! What a cutie boy! *SNORGLES* and kisses right on the nose for Lance from me! He's so adorable. *Down girl* :wink:
TYSM. Tortoiseshell cats really are showy, special cats IMHO. That black flecked with gold is so elegant, stylish, and eye-catching! View attachment 261756*Snuggling tortleshell* :hearthrob::loveeyes:
I see your tortie heart. Here’s mine. :heartshape:
A5911FD2-454D-4331-878D-57CAC378E448.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see your tortie heart. Here’s mine. :heartshape:
View attachment 261761
A beauty! My Maryam angel was what I'd call a calico, but some might call a tortie and white, calaby, or tabbico.
IMG_3299 (1).JPG
Angel Maryam. She was older than I originally thought, though I will never know exactly how old.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ans5181 ans5181 :redheartpump::silver::redheartpump: Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Loved, sweet angel Lucy! *My heartfelt condolences for your loss. What a handsome tigret! May he watch over you until you are reunited in due time.*
Sully is very handsome, too. May he live long and PAWS-PURR! :yess:
IMG_1774.JPG
*Our sweet angel Sammi. He left us at age 21, quite unexpectedly and suddenly.* :redheartpump:

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ans5181 ans5181 :redheartpump::silver::redheartpump: Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Loved, sweet angel Lucy! *My heartfelt condolences for your loss. What a handsome tigret! May he watch over you until you are reunited in due time.*
Sully is very handsome, too. May he live long and PAWS-PURR! :yess:View attachment 262801*Our sweet angel Sammi. He left us at age 21, quite unexpectedly and suddenly.* :redheartpump:
Thank you tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , I really appreciate that. I keep thinking I want to write a memorial for him, but I'm just not ready to cry like crazy again...I have to make it to the end of the semester first! :bawling:

Sammi is beautiful, I love his eyeliner :) and I am sorry for your loss, it's always difficult but so worth it to have them in our lives! I'd like to believe that Sammi and Lucy play together in kitty heaven and know how much we love them.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , I really appreciate that. I keep thinking I want to write a memorial for him, but I'm just not ready to cry like crazy again...I have to make it to the end of the semester first! :bawling:

Sammi is beautiful, I love his eyeliner :) and I am sorry for your loss, it's always difficult but so worth it to have them in our lives! I'd like to believe that Sammi and Lucy play together in kitty heaven and know how much we love them.
Thank you. He was certainly gorgeous. When I first opened his carrier when my friend brought him to me, I couldn't believe such a gorgeous cat existed! (And to me, ALL cats are gorgeous)
When the time is right, you will be able to do that. I know it can be overwhelming right afterwards. :vibes:
IMG_1797.JPG
Angel Sammi at the window. :redheartpump: