Lets Play Dressup

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello fellow cat people not sure if this thread exists already or not but i would love to see pics of all your furballs dressed up unless i am the only crazy one that dresses my cats up lol. This is my feral sebastian i rescued him last fall and got him neutered and turned him into a house cat and i had a dog toy that had a hat and scarf on the toy that was coming off so i just cut it off and thought hey i am gonna embarass my kitty and put it on him and to my SURPRISE it didnt bother him one bit he let me put it on him and he kept it on for a whole 5 minutes lol would love to see more cuteness thanks in advance
20180223_153023.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello fellow cat people not sure if this thread exists already or not but i would love to see pics of all your furballs dressed up unless i am the only crazy one that dresses my cats up lol. This is my feral sebastian i rescued him last fall and got him neutered and turned him into a house cat and i had a dog toy that had a hat and scarf on the toy that was coming off so i just cut it off and thought hey i am gonna embarass my kitty and put it on him and to my SURPRISE it didnt bother him one bit he let me put it on him and he kept it on for a whole 5 minutes lol would love to see more cuteness thanks in advanceView attachment 221695
Beaglelover1980 Beaglelover1980 - That expression says that if Santa doesn't bring some treats right meow, Sebastian is gonna have something to say about it.

Fresh new threads on certain subjects very often bring out new members and new photos - exactly the reason that the Photos Forum exists. For other dressed-up kitties, you can visit this recent thread too!

Post Your Cats In Cute Outfits!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beaglelover1980 Beaglelover1980 - That expression says that if Santa doesn't bring some treats right meow, Sebastian is gonna have something to say about it.

Fresh new threads on certain subjects very often bring out new members and new photos - exactly the reason that the Photos Forum exists. For other dressed-up kitties, you can visit this recent thread too!

Post Your Cats In Cute Outfits!
Thats exactly what he was saying he was so adorable i couldnt believe he left it on so long lol. Thank you for sending me the link i love pets in costumes they are just simply adorable just like children lol. Thank you