lets have a bad food day

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My problem isn't the weight - its the cost! Its expensive to eat food on campus or buy it!
So I've been good lately and packing my own lunches, but boy, is that ever boooooooring. I had my bad day yesterday
A friend bought me lunch (chicken fingers at a local college hangout) for watching her cat, and I went to dinner at my favorite fast food Italian place, yummy!

And now, back to being thrifty.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol i dont think i have that excuse.
Sure you do! My male co-worker told me about something called SRH. It stands for sperm-retention-headache and theres a whole explanation to go with it.
(Was that TCS appropriate? Sorry if it's not!
)

I had a bad food day yesterday. I ordered broccoli bites (those deep fried broccoli and cheese ball things!
), a large greek salad (that part isn't so bad) and a chicken sandwich wrap with fries for just lunch. Not that I ate it all. Ok all the broccoli bites are gone! But I'm having the leftovers for lunch today. My dinner last night was twizzlers. They didn't sit too well so that was all I had for dinner!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked hard this morning (and last night) Today I have had two summer hummers (Lime vodka and lemonade (finished big landscape job) and now having Chocolate chip cookie dough. How nutritous and satisfying!! I've lost a few pounds this week working (ever see a heavy landscaper??) so I'm having a treat for my sore muscles!!