Lets guess how many kittens

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo Everybdoys getting so close!
I'm so jealous of you guys...I'm been waiting months for another foster cat!=(
Oh, well, it's getting warmer now....any time!
Good luck everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keller's belly has disappeared some. I am assuming that she has "dropped" and the kittens are moving into position. I am wondering if I should put her in a room yet for privacy. She really isn't happy with Titan's return and I am afraid she won't relax.

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been putting Oreo up when we are not at home and at night when we are sleeping. She is 66 days today.....uugggghhhhh! I keep thinking any moment. She is still eating so I don't have a clue when she will go. I can't wait.....

I let her hang out when we are home. She stays right by our sides so I can watch her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keller has been eating a lot the last few days. I have had foster cats that eat up until they delivered so it is hard to tell.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her belly dropping is a good sign...
Wow, lele, she should be having them soon, especially with a large litter.

I wonder what colour the kittens will be...I heard that if one of the parents is white, the half the kittens will be too, but I'm not sure....I guess we'll have to wait and see. Once you see the kittens, you may be able to tell which of the strays you saw were the father...or not. I was always really confused because one time, we had two kittens-one tabby and white, one black-and the mother was tabby. So was the father white or black?I guess I'll never know...
Best wishes everyone!
for Keller and Oreo