Let's get to know eachother.....

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Nikki I am 23 (going to be 24 on sunday) I live in Wisconsin and have lived here all of my life, sadly! I am 5' tall and also very small, my hair is naturally blonde but I choose to dye it black! I have two cats...One is an Orange Tabby Male Polydactyl (age 5) named Tiger, the other is a Calico/Tabby Female Kitten named Nollee (age 9 months)! I was always a dog owner and cats have been my new love for the past year! I am a receptionist at a printing company (not a career choice), I also have a license in Barber/Cosmetology, yet I no longer do hair (unless i like you)
I have a bf and we just had our 3 year anniversary last week...my longest relationship ever! My hobbies vary...I love to read, listen to music, sleep lol, go shooting at the gun range, I loved racing (for fun when my quick car was running), I love photography yet I don't really take much part in it, I love art... alot of industrial drawings, digital art, black and white photos, etc! In the future I plan to go back to school for Interactive Media Design, Web Design, or Graphic Design...but that requires money and which I have none of! I think that is enough for now!

missy ro-ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm Ronda, I'm 30, and live in Austin, Texas.

I've been married to my husband Tony for 5.5 years, and we love our two kitties, Chloe and Anya. Tony was not a cat person but after several years of me begging, we got Chloe as a kitten in Nov, 2004.

He quickly became a cat person and loves her very much.

We then got Anya in April 2006 (when she was 6 months old). We had a difficult time with her at first, she has several URI's, then a bad reaction to a feline leukemia shot left her unable to walk for over a month, before we could get the infection cleared out. Durning that time the muscles in her back left leg deteriorated so much that she was left with a severe limp in her leg. That was a terrible time, she was so sick she could not move except to drag herself to a tiny litterbox I set up for her. We feed her by hand and gave her water with a dropper. After the infection cleared up, we tried PT to get the leg to develop, but finally the cost became so great, and I realized that it was very dramatic for her, so we quit. But she really is not limited by the limp, she runs, chases Chloe, climbs, and plays like any normal cat.

Chloe took a while to get used to her new kitty sister, but now they get along great!