Let's Catnap a TCS Kitty!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
During lunch today I was browsing the forums and I got to thinking that I would really love to have another kitty! Unfortunately, Chynna didn't take too well to Abby invading her space, so another kitty at the moment is not in the cards, even though I know Abby would absolutely love a cuddle companion.

But there are so many gorgeous kitties around here, that I thought it would be fun to "catnap a kitty" from TCS.

Here are the rules.

1. You get to only catnap one kitty!!!!

I know there are some people who like to cheat and say "it's a tie!" or "I can't choose!" or "I love them all equally!" etc.

You can't pick a cat family. You can't make it a tie!

You have to pick only one kitty!

I know for me it is a really hard choice because all pictures posted here make me go "Awwwwww!" and absolutely melt!
And I do have my favourites!

But keeping to the rules of only being able to catnap one kitty, I would go with Bella713's "Mario"

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Mario

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Mario

He looks like a giant slipper and I could stare at those eyes all day!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a computer nitwit, so I can't post a pic, but I would catnap Moose. He is just so adorable! His birthday portrait is amazing.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, so many lovely sweet gorgeous kitties! It's a tough choice, but I think my all time favourite is Kelly's (Clixpix) JinJin...

I couldn't find the pic I was looking for, that captures her worldly wise little smile so well, but this one comes close.

What a neat idea for a thread!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carolina's BUGSY!!! He is such a big lovable fluffball! Every time I see him I wish I could give him kisses!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man, how do you choose just ONE kitty?! Off the top of my head I could name a dozen kitties I'd love to catnap!

But.... if I HAD to choose just one kitty.... arghhh..... probably whitecatlover's Dorian Grey (you're going to have no cats left Nat...
). I've always had a soft spot for him and his goofy ways.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Cat: Eden
Human who currently has her: Nat/White Cat Lover

I LOVE Eden... I want a Siamese sooooo badly... and she seems like SUCH a love...

Amanda
She has the purr-sonality to match the beauty. I've never met a sweeter cat in my lifetime, and I'm beyond lucky to have her.

Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh man, how do you choose just ONE kitty?! Off the top of my head I could name a dozen kitties I'd love to catnap!

But.... if I HAD to choose just one kitty.... arghhh..... probably whitecatlover's Dorian Grey (you're going to have no cats left Nat...
). I've always had a soft spot for him and his goofy ways.
And Uncle Dory - that little mangy nasty 4 lb 10 month old snotbag grew up to be a boy (man?) I'm proud of!

I'll have to come back with who I want to cat-nap.....can't narrow it down to just one right now.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, drat!!! I wanted Bugsy... can we share???? pppllleeeasseee!?????\\\\

OK - I don't have to beg, lots of cats on here I would catnap.... but if I had to pic one it would be Helen's (Bella 713's) Severino!!! What a gorgeous fluffball!!! He's my boyfriend!!!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd totally catnap Carolina's Lucky!! She was the first cat that popped into my head! I LOVE that gorgeous girl.

(Nat's Margo would definitely be up there too, though.)

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

I'd totally catnap Carolina's Lucky!! She was the first cat that popped into my head! I LOVE that gorgeous girl.

(Nat's Margo would definitely be up there too, though.)
Hey!
Cammy would be on MY short list... btw!!