Let's Catnap a TCS Kitty!!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

I volunteer to HAPPILY catnap anyone who isn't "chosen". I love them ALL!!!

ETA: I know it's against the "rules", but I want RuthyB's Billy and his little fangs too. I love that little guy every time I see him!!!
Awww someone wants my Billy Boy
He can be a bit grumpy and quite handy with them fangs

Here's a piccy for you.xx

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will take Kaillie's Imhotep.

Good thing I've never posted pics of my guys here - now they'll stay safe with me!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Mike's Mischief. I just love that not-so-little guy.
OMG I just saw that the other day on LOL Cats! I didn't know that was "one of ours".

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

AddieBee, Severino is MINE, so if you catnapped him, I am catnapping him from you
Oohhh, yes please do that. That way he will be closer to me to steal.

Originally Posted by Arlyn

I have to catnap Yosemite's Bijou
Just reminded me of a dream I had where a bunch of us visited Linda and she refused to let us see Bijou.
Like she could stop us in real life!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by motoko9

I will take Kaillie's Imhotep.

Good thing I've never posted pics of my guys here - now they'll stay safe with me!
Not fair, that's cheating!

Imhotep is absolutely honored.
In fact he is currently trying to get me to put the laptop away so that HE can have my lap.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=212972

WellingtonCats....Im stealing ELMO! I want him in my pizza box!!! I just love love love his smushy face and all that fluff!!!!!!!

**Anyone wanna steal Fatman..Its warming up here in Pa and hes dying to get out on the front porch so he is meowing that "OMG Im going to dieeee your killing me if I cant go out there" meow!!!!!**

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh mine are not unhappy that no one want them..But I need to catnap another kitty

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How freakin' cute! Can't wait till catnip starts working on the girls, lol.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

oh mine are not unhappy that no one want them..But I need to catnap another kitty
I am not letting them see this thread for fear it will hurt their sensitive egos. No one wants to catnap them.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I am not letting them see this thread for fear it will hurt their sensitive egos. No one wants to catnap them.
Mine are fine knowing they stay here and don't have to go out in the big bad world or get used to any more new cats

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Agreed. My Genever doesn't want to get catnapped now that we have cuddle-man Bugsy in the house!!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pushylady;2832974 said:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

OMG I just saw that the other day on LOL Cats! I didn't know that was "one of ours".
Yep, he's one of ours. It was supposed to be a Halloween portrait titled "Mischief Mistoffolees reading "The Litter of Sleepy Hollow"". But, Mischief was not the least bit interested in being a portrait subject. So, after two days, I gave up and was putting away the books, candles, spectacles, etc and taking down the lights...and THEN he decided to start hanging out with the props!