Let's Be Happy! (Spinny from the vent thread)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy because I'm totally eating leftover Chinese food for breakfast right now!

(Edit- I'm also happy because now there's a cute little Kojak kitty curled up on my lap watching the news with me
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday a day early Nat!!!

I'm happy because tonight is going to be a fun double date night!! (Me, Jack, Jack's Aunt Pam, and her date)

We're eating dinner at The Majestic downtown then going to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert!!!
Soo happy!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy today because Fluffy is going on a trial to live with my boyfriend's Mum. Fluffy has finished being a Mummy and has just recently been spayed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happy today because I get to see all the babies in my life!
Lunchtime visit with Mason and after work visit with Penny and Charlize!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happy today because Josh had a really promising job interview yesterday and we find out today!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news, Nat!

I'm happy today because it's almost Christmas and I can't wait to catch up with family. Oh wait that was why I was happy yesterday. OMG I forgot I bought myself a super flash camera today. I am so happy!!!!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat, congrats to your hubby on the new job!!!

I'm super happy (and relieved!) that Ranger doesn't have his advanced class tonight!
I felt like a bad handler because I really didn't want to go tonight - have a million things to cook, have to clean, wrap presents, and I'm currently up to my ears in design materials that have to be finished up tonight! I called earlier to talk to the trainer and he told me that they decided to cancel tonight since everyone else was busy with Christmas stuff! I was totally relieved that now I can spend the night at home finishing everything and don't have to feel guilty about missing a class!