Let me see your rooms!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great homes everyone!

Here is our breakfast area...

This is a clearer shot...well, I used the flash on this one and not on the first one...hehehe...

This is the dining room...otherwise known as the 'all purpose room'...we use it for whatever we happen to need it at the time...

During xmas time, we had our tree up in this same room...you can see Mia up to something on the window sill...

Whenever we have overnight guests, it becomes our guest room/area...of course Elora & Mia have to approve of the accomodations!

At the moment, and most of the time, its our workout area...

Entryway at christmastime...

Living room...

Here is a portion of our bedroom...before I made the bed that is...couldn't bare to move Mia...

One of the nice things about our bedroom is that it has a backdoor that leads to our patio/pool area and our big back yard...

Our tub area...

The other two bedrooms are pretty plain (nice way of saying 'messy'
) so I'll just leave them out.

Hilda >^..^<

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was trying to go for a shade like that, but ended up with a much more greeny green if you know what I mean?

Actually it looks alot like the lighter shade on the walls that I have ...Looks good

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very Nice Hilda and Diana, everyones is great.. I need to clean mine I haven't done much of anything sense DH left what a bum huh?
I had all the big plans to do closets and such yeah well I must have forgot I planned that

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Very Nice Hilda and Diana, everyones is great.. I need to clean mine I haven't done much of anything sense DH left what a bum huh?
I had all the big plans to do closets and such yeah well I must have forgot I planned that
Thanks Lois! Yeah, I know how that goes. Everytime my hubby goes out of town, I have all these great plans for things I need to get done. Of course, I spend most of that time online instead...and then I rush around on the day he's gettin' home to try and do everything!

Hilda >^..^<

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Beautiful rooms everyone! I love playing find the kitty in all the pictures.
I know! You would expect to find plenty of cats relaxing in their homes.

Originally Posted by Abigail

hilda and Lois : I was going to finish kitchen backsplashes and instead I read another thriller and fell asleep with Abi on my stomach..... sigh... another day lost to sloth
If that book was read while curled up with a kitty, then it was indeed time well spent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright I finally have pictures to post!

IN front of the closet

Looking from the bed

When you walk into the room

The walls are about 2 shades darker. I think the flash made them wash out some.