Les26

LisaT.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would like to thank you for always posting "their last breath on Earth is their first breath in heaven". I lost my cat in January, and it's still raw. Whenever I see that quote in your posts, it immediately eases my mind and makes me feel better. Thank you so much!!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to thank you for always posting "their last breath on Earth is their first breath in heaven". I lost my cat in January, and it's still raw. Whenever I see that quote in your posts, it immediately eases my mind and makes me feel better. Thank you so much!!
I am glad that it helps, that is the purpose of it! A woman I work with who has a heart of GOLD and has a farm and has about 40-yes, FORTY-cats, dogs, horses and more told me that saying awhile ago and I thought it was such a wonderful saying and I use it to help others who are just heartbroken and devastated over the loss of their little friends, I am glad that it helps people, this site was so so helpful to me years ago when Sebastian passed away after a short illness and also recently when Sugar went through that horrible allergic reaction and was in peril that if I can even make 1 person feel a little bit better I will try, I am glad that it helps you and also sorry for your loss, 6 months is not a long time so you will hurt with it for awhile yet but hopefully each day is just a tiny bit better for you and for ALL who post on here in need of help and support.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes , I just love that saying that les26 les26 always quotes in his posts to a greiving member. Those words are a comfort!
I also like when di and bob di and bob quotes how we would want our kitties to go on and live their life in happiness and sunshine if we were to go first. That is so true but so hard to do!
You both may not realize what a comfort your words are to others who are greiving the loss of their precious babies.
Your posts and your words mean so much to others. It shows us that people understand and care.
Every one that posts on "Crossing The Bridge " is doing so much for others.
It means so much to read some words of comfort from people who truly understand!