Leo The Lion

Lil Dude

Cat Enthusiast
Adult Cat
Purraise
A tribute to Leo, a kitten who liked to sleep in front of the door, which would be the death of him.
R.I.P Lil' Leo.
20180723_191702.jpg

Lalexa67

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awe - what a cutie pie. Rest In Peace sweetheart.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Leo will be forever tied to your soul through the bond of love that was built between you. although his life on this earth was short, the happiness and memories he leaves behind are momentous. Your willingness to leave a tribute to this sweet little boy displays the love you have for him and the sadness with his leaving. It sounds like an accident took his life, I hope you can remember that an accident is just that, that it takes intent to be guilty of something. I am confident you loved him and wanted only the best in life for him to send a message to the world that he was called away. Now many can mourn him, and this he deserves as only an innocent can. I pray his journey to the Rainbow Bridge was swift and he now resides in his favorite spot of sun, his tiny soul is a part of you now and he will be as near as your memories and your prayers. Send him thoughts of love and happiness, he misses you as much as you miss him. Take care......RIP beautiful Leo. You will never be forgotten and you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Little Leo, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

And now he plays in fields of sunshine, with butterflies to chase, soft grass and deep shade for napping, always happy in that place where time has no meaning, and watching the Bridge for when you, as we all do, cross it as well.