Can I come over and play?

-Tink
Yessssh! I insist that you do!

-Mister Leo

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure Leo will feel better real soon. Not only did he get toys and treats, he obviously gets lots and lots of love too. Love has a lot of healing power.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by consumercity

I'm sure Leo will feel better real soon. Not only did he get toys and treats, he obviously gets lots and lots of love too. Love has a lot of healing power.
Awww...
don't make me cry.... Thats so sweet

He is a lot better now. He took a few days to bounce back but he's good as new.. spry as ever!
He gets much love... Hell.. I drive home for lunch just to see him.. even if it is a 20 minute drive and i only have an hour for lunch..
*sniffles* Aww now im ready to home to Leo..

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leo is so handsome,, I hope you feel better precious. From Conner--- "Leo, Jackpot with your new toy!!! That thing looks like lots of fun,,sure wish my mom would get me one,,Im so mistreated."

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey Leo my Love,
I got a new toy to, my parents like to call it "Zeha" but I don't care, it's pretty neat. I jump on it, and tackle it, and run with it, and it plays back! what a neat toy...
Love Tink

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

Leo is so handsome,, I hope you feel better precious. From Conner--- "Leo, Jackpot with your new toy!!! That thing looks like lots of fun,,sure wish my mom would get me one,,Im so mistreated."
Conner, I saw the bag that it came in.. something with a red circle thing on it and a dot in the middle of the circle.. kinda lookds like a target!

it's got all the hookups.. feathers.. ball toy.. crackly sounds.. scratching pad.. It ROX!

some how persuade your meowmy to get ya one
cuddle up reeal close and stuff. Thats what I do..

Peace out man,

Leo

ps. Oh and tell yer meowmy I'm all better. :blushes: