Leaving tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the great wishes and travel vibes everyone!!! Brendan and I just got back today and had an AWESOME time! We stayed at a GREAT Bed and Breakfast called A Bed of Roses and I HIGHLY recommend it! It was just perfect! The main things we did were touring the Biltmore, which takes a full day to check out the house, grounds, AND winery!
We also went for a horseback ride up the mountain side, had some amazing meals, and took some great walks downtown to some awesome little shops (where Brendan bought me the COOLEST lamp)! Right now I'm in Ormond Beach at my parents house and will be going back to Orlando Sunday evening. I'll probably have the pics ready to post by Monday or Tuesday! I'll be sure to post them ASAP (I can't wait to share them with you guys)!!

Thanks again though for all the great wishes. I couldn't have asked for a better little vacation.

Kellye - It was really fun knowing you were so close by! I was all excited to text you once we got into town. You live in quite the beautiful city! And all the hippies - WOW! I've never seen so many in one place!!!