Least Favorite Veggie

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Heather Mills.
ROFL!!! I don't like that one either.

I HATE: onions, peppers, peas, okra, water chesnuts, spinach, kale, lima beans, brussel sprouts, and many others.

I can eat but would never order: green beans, corn, carrots, broccoli tops.

I LIKE: well, none of them, really.

The sad thing is, I'm not a big meat-eater, either.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Just curious as to what your least favorite vegetable is?

I can't stand lima beans and I'm not too big on aspragus or brussel sprouts. I don't do onions very well either. Some of the stuff that I wouldn't eat as a kid are my favorites as an adult- broccoli, cauliflower, cukes and peas.
Actually, any vegetable that is cooked until it is mush. Like my mother used to cook them. I never knew that I could like vegetables. I then joined the navy. And guess what? Every vegetable was cooked until it was mush again!
I swore off veggies until I was in my 30s and found out that they were actually good if cooked right.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peppers, butternut squash and marrowfat peas are all gross!

But I like brussel sprouts! Mmmm, yum yum!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love veggies, on the whole, as long as they are not overcooked. I'm not wildly enthused by turnip or eggplant, and thus don't usually buy them without a particular purpose, but I have no difficulty eating them.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would have to pick brussels sprouts. I'm not a big fan of peas either - will eat a little of them if mixed with other veggies.

For DH he HATES brocalli - that is one of my favs (with green beans). I cannot get him to eat any of it - even the tiny pieces in chow mein he will pick out and put on my plate! I told him before he dies I'll get him to eat it with cheese.

extinctosaurus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chinese broccoli, it's Nasty! And also raw celery, but I like it when it's cooked
I love lima beans!!! I haven't had some of the stuff you guys listed though... like kale (???)

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most vile and wretched vegetable I ever actually tasted: asparagus

So hideous in appearance that it shall never cross my lips: cauliflower