Learn how to aim

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

My husband does that... YUCK....

The worst though, and this drives me NUTS, is when they're peeing and flush BEFORE they are done going. It's like a race to see if they can finish before it's done flushing. 9 times out of 10 they CAN'T. Every guy I've dated does that, and now my husband does it. What is it with men??
I have adressed this before and I will address it now. I am a man and I sit down to pee just like a woman. Why? Because I am not ashamed of it and I do not want to pee on the seat. It's really quite simple.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I have adressed this before and I will address it now. I am a man and I sit down to pee just like a woman. Why? Because I am not ashamed of it and I do not want to pee on the seat. It's really quite simple.
My husband sits down, too, because he says he doesn't want me to have to clean pee off the seat. Which is nice... but does he have to race the flush?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband never throws out anything except tissues. He puts used tickets on his dresser. At times, he leave papers, empty containers, corks, etc. on the counter on top of the trash compactor! It's kinda like Hansel and Gretel leaving a trail of bread crumbs. I get to be the bird picking them up.

I realized that I probably couldn't change him. You should have seen his mother's and father's house. So, I just changed my standards.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

My husband sits down, too, because he says he doesn't want me to have to clean pee off the seat. Which is nice... but does he have to race the flush?
Mine sits sometimes...but we tend to use different bathrooms.
The master bathroom is "mine" and the other is "his." I don't care if he pees all over the seat...he knows he's the one that cleans it up! lol

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Errr, your supposed to lift the seat up,
of course the real question is, why was the seat down in the first place.
If there is a male in the house, the seat should always be left in a upright position also it may help if you turn the light on.
and in the morning i find it helps, if i dont try it with my eyes closed