LAZLO'S TUMOR IS IN COMPLETE REMISSION!!!!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
IT IS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana1: :dance: :banana2: :jive: :woo: :jump: :sun: Laurie, sweetie, I am bursting at the seams with SO many emotions right now I just don't have words - only emotions :sobbing: :bigmouth: :jump: AND this news does require it's own special thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sun is truly shining down on your today :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

It is absolutely THE most incredible news I have heard in a very long time and this just makes me believe in miracles. Because of yours, Gary's and Lazlo's willingness to go through all of these treatments - he is alive, happy, well, EATING, living THE best life - because of YOUR love for him :heart3: :heart3: :heart3: This truly is the most amazing journey and love story. :bawling: HAPPY TEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can imagine your excitement and joy at the vet's office - IN FACT - I think I heard some screams from my place :lol3: I am seriously blown away by this miracle. Aw sweetie - you and Gary have to be in AWE tonight. I am SO very happy for all of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

[COLOR=#BLUE]Lazlo - YOU are the King of King's!!!!!!!!! Fought the good fight and WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/COLOR] A million :rub: for you baby boy :rub: :rub: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:
:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

Last edited:

BestBabyC

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What is the name of Lazlo's oncologist , did anyone get that from any of the posts ? I've read hundreds and can't find his name , please help if you can , thank
You !