Laurie..

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie, that picture of Mae and Tuxedo cracked me up! It was like a mirror image on MUCH smaller! Too cute!
Looks like lil Mae is growing like a weed and is getting spoiled rotten!
Hope the others are doing good...haven't heard much about them lately. I'm sure you've got you hands completely full right now!
Take care and can't wait to see more pictures of your crew!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell - we're giving the rest of the gang lots of extra attention. Little by little everybody's becoming OK with this little alien invasion, LOL! We're putting a lot of work into this, but it is SO worth it! (And our customers are getting used to us interjecting conversions about this stock or that stock... "Tuxedo, NO" LOL!

Got 'em - what do ya think of THAT?!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at how much better her face is!!! The muck is all gone, and her hair is growing back in. Still some work to go on her front paws, but they look soooo much better too!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course, her favorite toy is something that used to be garbage before the cats were around....
(The ring that you pull off a gallon of water!)

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What fantastic pictures!!!! Laurie, I lost count a while ago, but there must be at least FIVE cats living in that little RV. If you keep this up, there won't be any room for you and Gary.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lorie, LOL! It's 5! I have a very strong feeling we'll be looking for a larger RV by the end of the summer.... the original intent, of course, was just to foster MaeMae. But she's a black & white kitty, which, of course, is Gary's soft spot... and she loves him soooooo much.... I don't think we'd ever find anyone who would be acceptible to adopt her, LOL!

Sammie5 had lots of great suggestions... it's summer, so we can get rid of most of our clothes. That opens the closets and most of the overhead cabinets. If we start eating cat food, that frees up the pantry. Sponge baths open up the shower, of course. In fact, we can just use the tents, and then they'll have the whole house!

This one's for Mary Anne.... MaeMae on the hunt!

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
she is so cute,i would love to reach in there and hold her
she also looks like she has some pretty nice looking friends there also, i bet you have loads of fun and great moments with them, arent they just the best

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, Laurie - you go ahead and blame it on Gary, but the proud Mommy comes out with all those pictures you just posted of Mae!

That ball is almost as big as she is! LOL What a cutie pie!!!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mae is just so darn adorable!
Thanks for sharing the pictures... I just want to squeeze her!
I do love that picture of Mae and Tuxedo... too cute.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh..My! I was nearly in tears looking at these pictures , they are SOOOOOOO! cute, You are so lucky to have the lil sweetie

times 100!

Lots of love to her! Hugs to you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just showed these to Craig, and he agrees Mae is a DOLL!!! Oh, it's a good thing I don't live near you guys Laurie, or I'd be trying to convince you guys to adopt her out to me!

Thank you soooo much for sharing. She's such a little angel.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie - You and Gary are and Angels. Little Mae looks so happy. I love the picture so of her sleeping with your hubby...she looks like a "Dot"....

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie - I must've totally missed the MaeMae story - I'm going to go back now have have a look for it, but I must say she is just the cutest little doll, and as ever you and Gary are complete angels for taking her on. Bless you both!!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she is just way to adorable!! I love her to pieces!! Give her lots of kisses from me
I think tux looks like he is thinking "I swear I'm fixed that is not my baby!!" and mae is like "papa
"