Late Night Trip to the ER

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

She doesn't have so much nausea today but still the waves of dizziness, and she is achy and feels unwell. I'm keeping a close eye on her (I'm pretty sleep-deprived and can't think right) and am wondering if anybody has a guess what might be going on?
Keep a really close eye on her! Those symptoms sound a lot like those of people we've been admitting with H1N1 Virus. If she starts to cough, get her to the ER immediately.

And make sure you are giving her plenty of fluids. I would also suggest giving her a small bag of potato chips for the salt. She could also be a little bit dehydrated and the salt from the potato chips will help her absorb more water into her blood, often helping with the nausea.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, poor baby. Many that she starts feeling better ASAP and you are able to find out what is causing the nausea and dizziness. That kind of thing is frightening even when you are older, so I can see how a girl her age would fight it scary. It's so sweet how worried you are.
She will be okay with a momma like you to help her.

I agree about the ear infection, I had a similar experience as a youth with dizziness and nausea and an ear and sinus infection. More .