Late Edition of Question of the Day Saturday the 10th of September, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello

So we're nearing the time to wear clothes for a new season.

What colors do you like to wear? What looks best on you?

I love pinks, lavenders, blue, greens. I like black and navy pants.

What do you like?

This ia a color I would never, ever wear
1662960376188.png

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tend to wear blue, gray and black the most in the summer but also olive green and lighter purple. In the winter its more plum, blue/navy, olive green and black.

I look awful in most yellows or peach. They make me look yellow-green. :lol:

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like good, rich colors regardless of the season. Royal blue, royal purple, emerald green, cardinal red. Dull, muted colors kind of depress me, especially when it's getting colder because I already hate cold weather.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While most of my clothes are in the blue family, I like pink, purple, green, white/grey/black, and sometimes red...depending on the tone. I have to stay away from yellow and orange...they look terrible on me. I'll wear patterns or solids...no preference. Plaids, florals, stripes, random blotches, camo...it's all good. The colors I wear aren't dictated by the weather/seasons, only the types of clothes and fabrics, however, you've got to get what is available at the stores. For example, plaid is more of a fall winter pattern in general...I don't think I've ever seen a flowy summer camie in red plaid...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
When my hair was auburn, I probably should have stayed away from reds. But I've always liked reds, so I never did. One morning my GF and I were walking to the cafe at work so she could get coffee. She said, "Pam, you sweater clashes with your hair!" To which I said, "I know. Isn't it glorious?!" And we laughed. But I love reds so much that I couldn't stop wearing them.

Now that my hair is grey/white, no color is really off limits, unless maybe yellow or white. I still love red and burgundy colors. But I also love blues and even the darker greens.

I don't like pink and I don't care for black either. Not fond of brown, but I do have a few brown items in my closet.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She said, "Pam, you sweater clashes with your hair!" To which I said, "I know. Isn't it glorious?!" And we laughed. But I love reds so much that I couldn't stop wearing them.
DH is a natural redhead but started going white in his early 20s. It looked blond to strawberry blond from the front for a while but it's looking more white overall now. I've finally got him wearing more colors!! :yess: He's a little color deficient in his eyesight so that didn't help matters! When we were first married he rarely wore color at all! I think he secretly enjoys it too.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the Summer months, I usually wear Tan, Light Grey, Light Green, Red, a occasional Neon Green, Orange. For Fall/Winter and Spring Dark Brown, Medium Grey, Dark Red, Forest Green.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH is a natural redhead but started going white in his early 20s. It looked blond to strawberry blond from the front for a while but it's looking more white overall now. I've finally got him wearing more colors!! :yess: He's a little color deficient in his eyesight so that didn't help matters! When we were first married he rarely wore color at all! I think he secretly enjoys it too.
:rolleyes3:you gradually turned him into your dress up accessory like my gf did to me:lol:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
i like dark colors and with fall / halloween i will be wearing some halloween type shirts and sleeping pants lol

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I just bought a sweater vest in navy blue with the balance on a gift card I had because it goes with everything. For summer I wear pastels and for winter darker colors.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Green is absolutely the color the looks the best on me, but not so much the darker shades. Colors like teal, turquoise and bluer greens look great on me. I love wearing any color but honestly, gray is one of my favorite colors period, so I wear a lot of gray.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as there are a lot of pockets for knives, arrowheads, rocks, whatever and they don’t makes my sneakers pink or purple like Barbie I am good to go.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I like brown, black, gray colors to wear.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same clothes year round. I had more variety when I was going into work, but when covid hit and I started working from home it was lounge pants and Tshirts. And still wearing that now that I'm retired. It's all about comfort.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My best colors are clear, bright colors. Black, navy, true white, candy apple red, raspberry pink, and turquoise blue are the ones I wear most often. Crisp eggplant and emerald also look good. Orange is my personal favorite color but it does me no favors so I don't wear it near my face.