late Daily Thread Friday Jan 26

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh. I just really don't want to be at work today. What a sad, sad day. And what do you tell people. "My Internet friend passed away???" ugh. I dreamt about Amber last night. She was in a beautiful field, sort of like the one at the beginning of the movie Sound of Music. And she was happy.

Anyway, I think it would also be a good idea to have a fund to contribute if legal help is needed...
love ya, Amber

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh gosh. I just really don't want to be at work today. What a sad, sad day. And what do you tell people. "My Internet friend passed away???" ugh. I dreamt about Amber last night. She was in a beautiful field, sort of like the one at the beginning of the movie Sound of Music. And she was happy.

Anyway, I think it would also be a good idea to have a fund to contribute if legal help is needed...
love ya, Amber
I know the feeling...people aren't going to understand the connection we had with Amber.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I know the feeling...people aren't going to understand the connection we had with Amber.
And those people are some of the ones that "don't get" IRL relationships either.

It's not about being physically related or close to someone. It's all about

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I still haven't stopped crying about Amber. It's amazing how connected I felt to her, even though we never met. I just cannot imagine what John is going to do now. They were so perfect for each other.
Me too. I am actually shocked at how bad I am taking it. I cried all last night, and this morning too. I hope it stops soon as people think I'm crazy as I "didn't even know her". I knew enough about her that I know the world lost an amazing girl, and now her baby has no mother. I makes me feel sick.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Me too. I am actually shocked at how bad I am taking it. I cried all last night, and this morning too. I hope it stops soon as people think I'm crazy as I "didn't even know her". I knew enough about her that I know the world lost an amazing girl, and now her baby has no mother. I makes me feel sick.
I'm glad I'm not alone. I stopped crying for a little while, but now I've started up again.
I've been leaning on a friend from another chat forum I'm a member of. Lordy, & of course the phone rings & my nose is all runny & I sound like I've been crying...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I had a major bawl out this afternoon.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today has not been a good day.

When I got to the rescue this morning I ended up having to rush 3 cats up to the vet to be euthanized, though the third one the vet wants to work with.
Rest in peace Sissi and Kinzi.. may you feel no more pain, and I hope you meet the rest of the kitties up at the RB