Last picture you took?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What's the last picture you took on your phone or camera?

I took this one a few days ago on a foggy morning:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That's pretty, Karen.

I took this on Friday. I was bringing up the Winterberry pieces for the kitchen hutch. Everybody else was sleeping. But not my nosy girls. Just part of their su-purr-vising responsibilities....they take their responsibilities very seriously.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I can't find my camera to load any pictures. :( I also forgot what my last picture was of... :lol3: I will post it if I can find my camera!

Your pictures are beautiful! The rugcats are cute, as always!

Last edited:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had just made a new heart toy for the kids and gave it to Stumpy. He was asleep when I gave it to him and he got a wiff of catnip and woke up. I actually took 3 pictures of him before I hit on this one. It might be the best picture that I've ever taken of Stumpy in his life. I stopped at this picture because it was so nicely composed.

For those that don't know him, Stumpy is 16, toothless, half a tail, and has had an auto-immune disease for 15 years. He's doing remarkably well for his age.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Last night, I took a pic on my phone of DH standing beside another handsome Marine (he was in is dress blues) at the Marine Corps Ball. (We forgot our camera, or I would have used it, since it's better.)

evakatharina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just snapped this one last night after Annie somehow managed to magic herself up onto the top of the bathroom door!  (Please note: there is no apparent way she could have jumped up there from anywhere but the floor.  She might be a genius.)

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to wait to get pull it off the camera, but I'm at a science fiction convention, running the green room for the panelists/guests. Well, we normally can't afford to get media guests (as in actors)... but someone knew someone who was friends with Alexis Cruz, who was on Stargate and Touched By An Angel... among many other things... well... he's an absolute sweetheart. I got my picture taken with him here in the green room Friday. Today is the last day of the con, so I'll be bringing all my stuff home and can pull the pic off the camera tonight or tomorrow. I didn't actually TAKE the picture... but it is the last pic taken on my camera... I have a huge s***-eating grin on my face... he's such a sweetie! (and even cuter in person... holy cow!)

Sometimes it's worth it to be a con volunteer!

Amanda

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I took this picture last night. (a little background): Mykelti tried to steal Ranger's favorite teddy bear, so Ranger protested by going into "dead-weight" mode and refused to let go. The puppy drug him all over the house last night while he remained in "dead-weight" mode and my other dog, Macy looked on lol. They're so silly! :lol3:

Last edited:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last picture I took was in the "Woohoo!" thread I posted about winning a frozen turkey last night :)

morningrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One block shy of Crazyville, West Virginia
I had just made a new heart toy for the kids and gave it to Stumpy. He was asleep when I gave it to him and he got a wiff of catnip and woke up. I actually took 3 pictures of him before I hit on this one. It might be the best picture that I've ever taken of Stumpy in his life. I stopped at this picture because it was so nicely composed.
For those that don't know him, Stumpy is 16, toothless, half a tail, and has had an auto-immune disease for 15 years. He's doing remarkably well for his age.
It is a great picture!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't easily get it off my phone.  But DD walked out of her pants tonight (skinny thing!) and brought them to DH to put back on her...so he put them on her head of course!  She thought it was funny.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This photo was the last in a series of photos -- of my silly cat Flutterby sleeping on the blanket drying on the clothes horse! LOL

Last edited:

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A picture of Kairi on the curtain rod, above my sleeping husband...he didn't wind up jumping on him, but my DS1 and I were really hoping for it! I'll try to post it here. 

princessesme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

We were doing laundry yesterday and after we emptied the basket Naku decided it was nap time so he just hopped in and got comfy. Thought it was the cutest thing so I snapped a photo. :)