Last chance to win a superb-quality scratcher in 2016!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ENTRY--- any one for the Humane Society.. we need a scratcher...
You probably need it more than the rest of us.  It's great of you to help out.  I e-mailed our Humane Society about volunteering but they haven't responded.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

You probably need it more than the rest of us.  It's great of you to help out.  I e-mailed our Humane Society about volunteering but they haven't responded.
Be persistent.. I am sure they are busy.. they probably need volunteers!!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry- Angle Scratch Straight.

It's like this.
  I needed two scratching posts. Something sturdy, and something a bit more "rustic aesthetic" than China had to offer.
  So, several months ago I was looking at pictures on Google and saw a really cool scratching post. (It was one of Eric's, but, I didn't know that at the time).
  I'm pretty handy, have a pile of barn wood, and some sisal rope.   BUT, for $100?  Heck, I'd just make my own.   (Had that 30 minute project worked out in my brain, ready to go).

6hrs later I was worn to a frazzle, had made two 30 mile round trips to the hardware store, and the pile of scrap I had left over LOOKED like it would make three more.....but, at this point, I knew it wouldn't make half of another one.
And, I'd come to the conclusion that $200 would have been a BARGAIN!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Barnboard Scratch Vertical - needs the additional exercise and stretching