Last chance to win a superb-quality scratcher in 2016!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY. Barnwood scratch please. I have three monsters who would love this, however they are spoiled so if I should be lucky enough to win, please give it to a worthy cause.
I choose to work with The Cat Site because it is a "worthy cause." This site offers a huge amount of (free) information to help cats and cat owners. The articles here are well researched, the forums are kept civil and enjoyable and a lot of experts offer advice: all good for cats! Of course these giveaways help drive traffic to my site too, but working with and supporting a good cause is of equal importance.

libbiekerr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I appreciate your Bengal cat enthusiasm...  Bengal cats are domestic cats, though they look wild they are found in homes and show halls world wide! 

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

angle scratch curved

Connor and Murphy are always scratching on furniture that lets them lean in so I think they would really like an angled scratcher.  They use their vertical one, but still go after the furniture.

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Big scratch

Continue to be impressed by the images of your scratchers Eric.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Entry:  Curved angled scratcher - light oak 

These really are terrific scratching posts.  I have the one that hangs on the wall and Paul and Chula use it far more than the other four scratchers in the house.  It's quite attractive and holds up well.  These are definitely fantastic prizes! 

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
***ENTRY***

Really taken with that Verti Barnboard Scratcher.  SO beautiful, and SO tall for my sweet girls and very tall guy to have a really satisfying scratch on!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - one exactly like the one in Bengalcatman's second picture. How would it be described?
That is the Big Scratch - note the size, it is as the name says: big. The pic I used does not really show the size, mainly because Makena is a very large cat. The Big scratch is 3 feet long and the feet are a foot across. Make sure it will fit in the spot you want to place it.

That design was originally made for a couple with a 28 pound hybrid. Their big cat loved it but their regular cats used it too, which I thought was odd because it uses 3/8ths thick rope instead of 1/4 inch (I thought it would be too rough.) The Big Scratch is popular with hybrid owners (Bengals and Savannas mainly) but has also worked well for multi-cat homes because the thick rope wears out very slowly. Makena likes to scratch as well as play on his Big Scratch - he smacks a toy underneath it and then reaches under to bat the toy around. He also likes to race across the room and jump on it. When he first got the new scratcher, for some reason, this was especially fun at 2AM (thankfully we are through that phase!)

Big Scratch next to a Flat Scratch (a more normal sized scratcher)
View media item 385788

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY-- Dark Oak Vertical Scratcher, because these are much better quality than anything I've been able to find locally, and we need a new one.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Angle Scratch Curvy - Light Oak