Larry Takes Over My Couch

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww!
Larry is such a snuggly fluffball!

I'm so happy you got a camera finally so we can see lots of Larry pics!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fluffy belly tickle!

Hey, Larry! Move over so meowmy can watch Emergency!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, thankfully, he really likes having his belly rubbed. It's just so inviting! And people are wondering if I take any pics with my new camera other than my cat. Well.......um......no.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your first mistake was assuming it was YOUR couch! It's really HIS couch and he just lets you sit on it occasionally!

What a beautiful boy!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah - he staged a couch-coup.
It's now his couch.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is, indeed, fluffy.
And he loves being picked up and cuddled. He'll sit and stare at me until I pick him up and hold him and cuddle him. Then he starts purring and rubbing his head on my face.

And, man, does he love being brushed. I get out the brush and comb and he practically leaps in anticipation!

Hard to believe he was a Brooklyn street cat.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Um, just exactly when was it ever YOUR couch????????????????

I am in LOVE with Larry! Better never invite us over or you may be wondering where he went....

I've been so busy with work all week, I'm left wondering how many pictures I've missed now that you've got the camera!

Did you ever get the memory card sorted out?

daddycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous cat!

Funny how we can spend so much on cat furniture and cat bads, yet they can usually be found on our furniture and beds.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, I wouldn't mind someone so gorgeous taking over my couch! How lovely that he likes to be cuddled and brushed too. It would be a terrible waste of awesome fluffiness if he didn't!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Um, just exactly when was it ever YOUR couch????????????????

I am in LOVE with Larry! Better never invite us over or you may be wondering where he went....

I've been so busy with work all week, I'm left wondering how many pictures I've missed now that you've got the camera!

Did you ever get the memory card sorted out?
LOL, Laurie!
I've taken a bunch that I haven't even posted yet. My mom is like, "Do you ever take any pictures other than Larry?"

My friend at work, who got the same camera, had bought two memory cards, and was generous enough to loan me his extra one, and then said I could keep it. I still have to take my other one back, because I did spend about $10 on it and it was the wrong one. So I need to get my money back on that. Once I do that, I might buy the correct one and give my friend Tom his extra one back. He said I didn't have to, but I'd really like to.

And it's true - I've decided there's no need to get a cat bed, he'll just continue to take over the couch.

"Awesome fluffiness" - I like that!!!