Large-Cell Lymphoma

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mauers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I posted about Maui's experience on reddit (for those who don't know, it's kind of like a forum) in the "askvet" subreddit. Someone was nice enough to explain Maui's preliminary autopsy report. I figured that I would post it here in case anyone else can benefit from it.

and... pictures of cuteness ()

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much for sharing this information.

Looking at Maui's photos had me in tears.  
  Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. 

tinybash

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Omg - he is gorgeous. How lucky he was that you found each other. He looks so happy and content in his pictures. One spoiled boy. It's so sad what happened but at least he knew what it was like to be adored. His pics made me smile and cry at the same time x

amm9799

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi.

My cat was just diagnosed with Large cell lymphoma. We just started chemo last week. He is eating and drinking. He is 10 years old. His sister had a gastric mass at age 4, and his father had a spleecetomy and mast cell cancer 2 years ago. Both are no longer here. This is my 3rd cat with cancer. I read your story and wanted to know what supplements you gave your cat that helped him? Two years is a long time. Any information you could share with me would be helpful. I am so stressed and overwhelmed. I want him to beat this. I will do whatever I can. Please reply. Thank You.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread is a bit old now, so mauers mauers may not respond.
I hope you find some helpful advice here. I lot of people have had cats with cancer, unfortunately. :(

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so sorry you are having to go thru this with yet another cat.  How devastating

As far as supplements used, some of them are actually mentioned in this thread, if you go back thru it and read it closely.  LDG is the one who had a holistic Vet along with her oncologist.  Read her posts and you will see what she used.  Additionally, here is HER thread about Lazlo, her cat who far outlived expectations:  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/234030/mega-massive-vibes-for-lazlo-urgent/240  It's quite long, but discusses his various supplements and medications all along the way.  Could be useful if no one responds to this older thread.

I'm wishing you and your little guy the best of luck with his chemo, @amm9799