Lamp Tipping - Reeses' New Hobby

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey as long as no lightbulbs are broken why not. Sibohan's hobby is knocking things off my dresser in the middle of the night so I will wake up and play with her. I now have nothing on my dresser, it avoids the temptation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Hey as long as no lightbulbs are broken why not. Sibohan's hobby is knocking things off my dresser in the middle of the night so I will wake up and play with her. I now have nothing on my dresser, it avoids the temptation.
Well a lightbulb I can replace easily, lamps are more expensive especially seeing as these two match

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The lamp is now an alarm clock.

My wife usually would get up and go to work this morning but because I'm having surgery, she is taking me. But she still had to wake up at the normal time and call work. Normally she'd get up, shower, and feed Reeses. Well this morning she just got up, called work and went back to sleep, much to the confusion of Reeses. This was at 5:30.

At alittle before 9 Reeses must of had enough because I rolled over to change position and she must've thought I was getting up. When I didn't, she got off the bed, went into the living room and I heard a crash. Of course she knocked over the lamp again and was purring acting all innocent like "Well gee, now that you're up, can I have my food now?"

*sigh*