Laila - Oh Where is Laila

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh there they are!!!

This one is the one that sticks in my head out of all of the boot ones because of the way she's hugging it

And the first two she's so tiny she's like a pea on a drum!, bless her little cotton socks

I'm so pleased you found them Julie

Originally Posted by Zara

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, wow, those photos really bring back memories. I'm so pleased to see you and Laila back, Julie. It's amazing to see her now - the tiny mite has grown into such a big, beautiful girl.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Julie, welcome back! I just saw this, having been away for a week (more preparations for my final move to France from Bosnia this summer) and it was such a lovely surprise. It is so wonderful to see our little one grown up. And so incredibly nice to have some good news (though I am also sorry about Ally and Mila) as we seem to have had so many sad threads lately. I hope you are having a great life in NY.

zara

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
JENNY!!! I'm so happy you found the thread.

How are you? How's life in Bosnia? France....Nice!!!

Hey guys! I'm glad to see you all enjoyed the pics. I can't post any new ones today because I'm painting and decorating stuff in my apartment. It's as messy as a construction site and I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm loving every minute of it.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean - my week in France, I was never without a paintbrush in my hand! But it is wonderful as a home starts to really take shape and look like you want it to. Bosnia is still fine, but I am really looking forward to moving now, after term finishes at the end of June.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zara

Oh my gosh! That's right, the honeymoon post! I forgot about that.

Thank you, Danielle! Jasmine is such a beautiful baby!!! Gorgeous!!!

Susie, they would be absolutely adorable. Hijacking! No way! Thank you for sharing his pic with me. I love the black spot on his nose.

I got them Susan! Enjoy!
i have that same shoe!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful story!! I want to read all the other pages, I wish it hadn't gotten lost in the crash. I can't believe what a big beautiful healthy girl she turned out to be. How lucky that you found each other. I can't wait to see and hear more about Laila!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Julie!!
YOOO HOOO! I'm trying to answer your PM, but your box is full..........can you delete some please!

zara

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry Susie!

I've been so busy this week. Pulling double shifts during the week and decorating my apt on the weekends, that I barely had any time for the net.

I'll empty my inbox now!